Friday, February 11, 2011

Permission to sleep?

Apparently not granted tonight.

To top it off, my stomach is killing me. And I know exactly why. It is my fault as well. -.-

So I instead will talk about something. Tonight is another night that I haven't fallen into the darkness. This is an improvement!

Ugh, instead I'd really like to stab my stomach so it does not complain of the pain it is feeling. Instead, it will complain of a new pain!  This is effective!

I was going to write out a long and drawn out post about my 3-4 days of ADVENTURE, but I was given permission to sleep, so that is what I will do.

And if you're wondering what I mean by this, I just got off the phone with a friend. This is the permission I needed!

Hopefully my stomach will calm down so I can sleep. At least tomorrow is Friday.

Note to future self: No more late night noshing!!!!! Nothing past 7pm!!
Note to near-future self: Write about the ADVENTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment