Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't stop thinking about you

Seriously, I think about you too much.
Every time I close my eyes, I think of you.
I go to bed thinking about you.
I wake up thinking about you.

You've been with me all my life,
I understand that
But the more time I spend with you,
The more I get fat.

I think it's time we end this bad, unhealthy relationship
It's time for me to move on.
No more together,
No more forever.

We can still be casual friends,
This isn't the complete end.
It's just that I can't stand being me
When you're the only thing I see.

It is over, Food. We aren't meant to be.
From here on out, I'm gonna live healthily.
I'll be free of your cruel grasp
O'er my life you shall pass.

One thing is for certain,
I love you with all my heart
I feel like I'm the betrayer
But you're giving me heart failure.

One day we can look back and laugh
At how quickly time has passed
After this moment in time
Instead of me dying.

Food, thank you for understanding
Please don't make me cry.
Thank you for being with me,
But this is good bye.

Note to future self: Don't back down.
Note to near-future self: Don't back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment