Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everything and Nothing

I wanted to say everything, and yet nothing at the same time. 

So I need to get my thoughts out of my head. Like I said, there's so much I want to say, but I can't.

Instead, I'll transpose them here. If you ever see them, cool. If not,  that's cool too. I might even leave a note to my future self buried deep within these posts.

You, as a reader who came here: The only thing you need to know is that I am lost and trying to find my way. Trying to find my center.

I don't really do pictures in blog posts, and I prefer the minimalist approach, but that could change. I might end up drawing. I might not. It's a world of possibilities out there! Oh, that's actually kind of exciting. I don't know if I can handle that kind of excitement.  OMG, I can format within a post? Wow, what's this world coming to! Hurray for bulleted lists! I sense a barrage of them in the ensuing days/hours/minutes.

This is the year of the Rabbit. And for all intents and purposes, it's supposed to be calmer than last year. Yeah, the end of last year was kind of tumultuous. I'm apparently supposed to be patient, but damn, where did that go? Ffffht! Right out the window, I guess.  So let's try to get my bull-headed stubborn patience back. Out with the tiger, in with the rabbit.  Hurray 2011.

Note to future self: Grow a backbone.

Note to near-future self: Shouldn't you be cleaning?? Laundry? Remember that list of things? Don't pretend that you don't. You know it's there. C'mon, chop chop! Get to it! Let's start with something simple. Play some good music to get you in the mood. Oh, after THAT? Well, OK, after THAT. BUT THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!!! ....I mean Go clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment