(On a side note, a wonderful short story by Joyce Carol Oates, "Where are you going, where have you been?" is a wonderful and creepy read.)
So let us recap quickly!
- FINALLY GOT A JOB WOOO. I get to push buttons and get paid! Hurray! (Only downside is the 1 hr long commute. Gosh, driving can be boring.)
- Went to visit a friend from my old alma mater! I haven't seen him in AGES. Like,... about 5 years or so. LOL. It was great to see him, his new beau (well, not new, but new to me), and his awesome house that he's fixing up. What a great weekend overall! I do miss NYState so much. So beautiful.
- JOINED A GYM. Good grief, yeah. I joined a gym for a class. Muay Thai class. YEAH I WILL KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES.
- Made me a new buddy from OkCupid! Her name is Ezra* and she is a redhead. I hang out every few weekends or so with her, her SO, and their DJ friends. I have been to more shows over the summer than I have in the past 5 years.
- My sister came to visit! Hurrah, we spend birthday time with her and we buy ourselves some new toys! A new iPad 2 for me and a new MBP for her! :D :D
- Mmmm I can't really recall if anything spectacular has happened? So let's move on!
- I can't think of anything here either!!
- Yes, I am still taking my Muay Thai classes,... but I admit, I am not going as frequently as I should! D:
- This month just started and it's already busy! I went to Pennhurst Haunted Asylum, which is FREAKING AWESOME. It was cold and rainy, but soooo worth it. Even if I did lose the group I went with. At least I was warmly welcomed into a group of 13 yr old boys. I'm sure pedobear** would be proud LOLOLOL.
- Worked on my Halloween costume! :D
- Made me another new buddy! Her name is Ezra, and she is a redhead! Yes, another one. Yes, also from OkCupid. Haha, my luck, right? She brought me over some choco chip banana muffins when...
- I got sick. Really sick. I mean, mucus everywhere, snot flying, coughing, sneezing, aching, crying sick. Managed to give myself a mild case of pink eye(s), most likely from rubbing my nose then stupidly rubbing my eyes afterwards. Also have an ear infection, too. So to recap, pink eye in both my eyes means mucus coming out my eyes, my ear is infected, my throat is sore and clogged up, my nose is all sorts of runny with even more mucus, and my cough is very productive! Hurray for mucus! ....NO. NOOOOOOOOPE. Do not want. So I am drugged up now and happy that I can finally potentially get a decent amount of sleep tonight! Yay for codeine!
All in all, my life has been good. Not great, not awesome, not very good either, just good. But definitely a hella lot better than before. And if this is just the stepping stone to awesomeness, then so be it!!!!! I hope it is!!! It's my life, and I must participate in it fully, right? Here I am, trying to participate!!!
Note to self: Should have eaten that before it melted into a pile of goo.
Note to future self: You should eat that before it melts.
* Yeah, it's obviously not Ezra, but I am not one to call out people's names on here.
** Important disclaimer: Pedobear is an internet meme. In no way shape or form should it used to denote that it is pro-pedophilia. That's just disgusting. Pedobear serves to mock people being creepy. People who don't understand internet memes often do not understand the many "jokes" and "trolls" of internet savants, and assume incorrectly that he symbolizes pedophiles or something stupid like that. Do your research. His appearance is the equivalent of CEILING CAT. If you don't get it still, then replace Pedobear with Ceiling Cat and re-read everything. :)