Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Totally gonna do it.

YEAH I AM TOTALLY GONNA DO IT.  I AM SICK OF THIS!!


YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!


DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, CUZ I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN!  I'M GONNA DO IT!!





Yeah you heard me right. I'm gonna do it!! I'm gonna have a themed slumber party!!! Oh yeah. I'm sick of having parties with no themes. Or having people sleep over with no major reason.

So now I've got one!!! The theme of this slumber party will be about being a kid again. Which means NERF GUNS, FORTS, AND STAYING UP UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP! (Or until we pass out at 1am because sadly we are old.)

The fort will be awesome. This is how I envision it:

Here is what each number means (if you can't figure it out):

  1. Giant sheet or 2 to cover the fort.  Underneath it would be poles or something to hold it up high. I was thinking an all mattress fort, but mattresses are heavy!!!!! So poles are cheap and light.  Sheet would keep the heat in too.
  2. Mattress for the floor. C'mon. I'm not my sister who can sleep on hard floors. I am civilized! LOL. So for maximum comfort, a mattress to lay on!
  3. Cats. Inevitably. That one is Smoochie. He loves to see what the fuss is about.
  4. Nerf guns, DUH! (Can't you tell from the crazy colours? That's part of their appeal!
  5. My crazy big TV. Yes, movies in 1080p! Now I won't be so scared to watch scary movies, cuz I can shoot it with my Nerf gun or hide in my fort!!!!!!
As you can see, I have clearly thought this out. Oh and that would be me in the fort. So when I get around to having a slumber party, I will do this!!!

NEVER TOO OLD FOR SLUMBER PARTIES. (Co-ed or otherwise)

Note to future self: Can we make this a permanent addition to the basement? Please?
Note to near-future self: What about the furniture? Well, I guess we can make a mini fort with the couch cushions for the impending Nerf war!

No comments:

Post a Comment