Thursday, March 10, 2011

Current Playlist

Been in a mellow mood recently. Possibly because I've been under a lot of stress (midterms, petsitting, driving around a lot, etc).

But music is my life, and it has such an effect on my mood.  So I'd like to share my current "Chill" playlist. I'll probably add more if I remember to.
  • Kymai - Colle (ft. Aynell)
  • Kymai - La coeur en silence (Acoustic version)
  • Kymai - Prends la vie comme elle vient
  • Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
  • Bruno Mars - Count On Me
  • Jack Johnson - Flake
  • James - One of the Three
  • The Cure - Catch
  • Lucious Jackson - Why do I lie?
  • Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
  • Harry Nilsson / Resevoir Dogs - Coconut
  • Blue Suede - Hooked on a Feeling
  • Tom Petty / Barnyard the Movie - Won't Back Down
  • Sam Hart - Mario Kart Love Song
  • Oasis - Whatever
  • U2 - Stuck in a Moment (Acoustic)
  • Jimmy Buffett - Jamaica Farewell
  • Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier
  • Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
  • Bob Marley - One Love / People Get Ready
  • Bob Marley - Stir It Up
Yeah, it's a lot of reggae style, with Kymai (French) and Bob Marley.  But it's all relaxing (for me), cuz I can sit back, press shuffle, and chill for a while and bob my head to the music, dreaming that I'm somewhere else...

So if you're in the mood to listen to something new, give any of these songs (if you've never heard of them before).

Note to future self: What's the playcount on these songs now? lol...
Note to near-future self: Add some more classic tunes like American Pie, Hotel California, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment